5 ½” x 4 ½” evidently made in this size and possibly a sample to promote sales. Made in Birmingham England with alternate rows of solid, washer-like rings connected with butted seam links. Armor full coats of this construction were produced in England and given to the Egyptian government for use against the Mahdist terrorists. They were subsequently captured by the Mahdists and used against the English in the 1885 War. Full armors are very rare and a few coifs (Head protection) of this construction have reached the market.